Goutham Ganesan Profile Page
|University of Maryland- College Park|
|The use of diffuse optical spectroscopy in exercise physiology and metabolic disease|
|Bioengineering, Physiology, Medical Imaging|
|1. Ganesan, G, Cotter, J, Reuland, W, Cerussi, AE, Tromberg, BJ, and Galassetti, PR. (2014). “Effect of blood flow restriction on tissue oxygenation during knee extension.” Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. E-pub 05/30/2014.
2. Ganesan, G, Cotter, J, Reuland, W, Warren, RV, Mirzaei Zarandi, SM, Cerussi, AE, Tromberg, BJ, and Galassetti, PR. (2013). “Use of diffuse optical spectroscopy to monitor muscle and brain oxygenation dynamics during isometric and isokinetic exercise.” Proc. SPIE 8578, Optical Tomography and Spectroscopy of Tissue X. 857803-857813.
3. Horvath, P, Oliver, SR, Ganesan, G, Zaldivar, FP, Radom-Aizik, S, Galassetti, PR. (2013) “Fasting glucose level modulates cell surface expression of CD11b and CD66b in granulocytes and monocytes of patients with type 2 Diabetes.” Journal of Investigative Medicine. 61(6) 982-987.
4. Killgore, W. D., Killgore, D. B., Ganesan, G., Krugler, A. L., & Kamimori, G. H. (2006). Trait-anger enhances effects of caffeine on psychomotor vigilance performance. Percept Mot Skills, 103(3), 883-886.
|1. SPIE Photonics West 2013: Optical Tomography and Spectroscopy of Tissue X. February 2-7th, 2013. “Use of diffuse optical spectroscopy to monitor muscle and brain oxygenation dynamics during isometric and isokinetic exercise.”
2. Ganesan, G., Graf, S., Radom-Aizik, S., Cooper, D., and Galassetti, P. (2012) Measurement Of Peak-flow To Rest-flow Ratio In Children After Aerobic Exercise Using Laser Doppler Fluximetry. Accepted for presentation at American College of Sports Medicine Annual Meeting.
3. Ganesan, G., Horvath, P., Oliver, S., Zaldivar, F.P., Bachman, G., Aizik, S., & Galassetti, P.
(2011). Differing In Vitro and In Vivo Effects of Hyperglycemia on Immune Cell Activation.
Presented at 2011 Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
|NIH TL-1 Fellowship awarded by UCI Institute for Clinical and Translational Science (2012-2014 ) for "The use of Diffuse Optical Spectroscopy in the diagnosis of vascular and adipose tissue dysfunction"|
Upcoming Events created by this user
View all events here